New Students

Transferring from Another College

Follow the steps listed on the New Student Checklist (to the right).

IN ADDITION, make sure you do the following:

  1. Submit official copies of transcripts from all colleges you attended to the Admissions office if you wish to have credits from another college apply towards a WNC degree or certificate. To be official, transcripts must be in a sealed envelope or have been sent directly from the other colleges. Mail transcripts to:

    Western Nevada College
    Admissions and Records
    2201 W. College Parkway
    Carson City, NV 89703

    Click here to view the Transfer Credit Policy.

  2. Fill out a Petition for Credit Evaluation form, indicating the degree or program you will be pursuing, and turn it in to Admissions and Records. An evaluator will determine what transfer credit will be awarded and will send you a "Degree Progress Report".

© 2018 Western Nevada College
Privacy Policy | Important Notices | Title IX | WNC en Español | Home
Information: 775-445-3000
General Questions: