The Summer 2014 semester is from June 9, 2014 until August 2, 2014. View Academic Calendar for fee and payment deadlines.
Summer 2014 Fees
|Summer 2014 Fees
||Summer 2014 Other Class Fees
|Fast-Track (High School)
Explanation of Summer 2014 Fees
NV Resident Fees
- NV Resident
- The Summer 2014 semester registration fee for lower division classes is $87.50 per unit and the fee for upper division classes is $138.25 per unit (except for Community Education classes). The fee to audit a class is the same as the fee to register for credit.
- Fast-Track (High School Enrollment)
- Fast Track courses are open only to NV High School Students. High school students who enroll in these WNC distance education classes through the High School Early Entry Program (Fast-Track) will pay a discounted fee of $50.00 per class. Only classes designated as Fast-Track courses are eligible. See a high school counselor for details.
- Non-Resident: Summer Session (Only)
- Non-resident fees are not charged for the summer semester.
- Non-Resident: Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Through the Western Undergraduate Exchange, selected students from eligible western states may enroll in any of WNC's programs at a reduced tuition level of 150 percent of the college's regular resident tuition. Students must request WUE status on the application for admission and apply for WUE status by submitting a WUE application to Admissions and Records prior to matriculation. WNC reserves the right to limit the number of WUE students from each state.
- Technology Fee
- The NSHE Board of Regents approved a technology fee of $5.50 per unit. The fee is used to fund technology needs in computing, information delivery systems and enables WNC to stay abreast of the latest technological developments.
- Application Fee
- All students who apply for admission are assessed a one-time $15.00 fee when they register. This fee is not deferrable or refundable even if the courses are full, dropped, or cancelled.
- Late Payment Fee
- Any student who registers and pays for a full-term class after the second week of classes must submit a Late Registration Form, with instructor permission, to the Admissions and Records office. A Late Payment Fee of $25 will be assessed. Enrollment is subject to approval by Admissions and Records. Payment for classes must be made in full prior to the time of enrollment. Late Enrollment in short-term classes is also subject to a late payment fee.
- Lab Fee
- A lab fee is charged for most lab courses and many other courses that require art supplies or other items.
- Web Lab Fee
- A $5.00 lab fee is charged for all web based courses to cover additional technology costs.
- Video Lab Fee
- A lab fee is charged for most interactive video distance education courses to cover technology costs.
- Application for Graduation Fee
- A fee is charged for applying for graduation